Introduction Legally Ours ("we," "us," or "our") requests that users ("you" or "your") respect our organization’s policies in order to continue providing you with the highest level of service possible. This policy summarizes what is covered under our Terms of Service and provides you with a detailed explanation of what they mean for you.
These Terms apply to all Internet sites and mobile applications operated by or on behalf of Legally Ours and includes Legally Ours entities worldwide. It also applies to content Legally Ours may otherwise distribute: (i) through our products and services; (ii) when you interact with us by means other than through Legally Ours websites or applications (e.g. in person, by telephone, or training); and (iii) through our customers, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and other business partners (“Business Partners”).
However, different Legally Ours websites, apps, products, and services have different purposes and features. If additional or different Terms of Service agreements are required for a specific Legally Ours Internet Site, App, product, or service, then we provide those disclosures separately on, or with, the relevant Internet Site, App, product, or service. Each such specific copyright disclosure, policy, or statement (“Specific Terms of Service Statement”) supplements and amends this Policy.
Agreement to Terms These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity, and Legally Ours, concerning your access to and use of the www.legallyours.org website as well as all Internet sites, mobile applications, products, and services operated by or on behalf of Legally Ours and includes Legally Ours entities worldwide (“Legally Ours Sites”).
You agree that by accessing Legally Ours Sites, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service, then you are expressly prohibited from using Legally Ours Sites and you must discontinue use immediately.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms of Service, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms of Service by your continued use of Legally Ours Sites after the date such revised Terms of Service are posted.
The information provided on Legally Ours Sites is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access Legally Ours Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use Legally Ours Sites. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms of Service prior to you using Legally Ours Sites.
Intellectual Property Rights Copyright 2020 Legally Ours. All Rights Reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, Legally Ours Sites are our propriety property and all source code, databased, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on Legally Ours Sites (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and Marks are provided on Legally Ours Sites “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, no part of Legally Ours Sites and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or personal purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to Legally Ours Sites, the Content, and the Marks.
User Representations By using Legally Ours Sites, you represent and warrant the following:
· All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete. · You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary. · You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms of Service; · You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parent or guardian permission to use Legally Ours Sites. · You will not access Legally Ours Sites through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise. · You will not use Legally Ours Sites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. · Your use of Legally Ours Sites will not violate any applicable law of regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Legally Ours Sites or any portion thereof.
Prohibited Activities You may not access or use Legally Ours Sites for any purpose other than that for which we make Legally Ours Sites available. Legally Ours Sites may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorse or approved by us.
As a user of Legally Ours Sites, you agree not to perform any of the following actions:
User Generated Contributions Legally Ours Sites may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on Legally Ours Sites, including, but not limited to, text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (“Contributions”).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of Legally Ours Sites and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant the following:
· The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party. · You are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions, to use and to authorize us, Legally Ours Sites, and other users of Legally Ours Sites, to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Legally Ours Sites and these Terms of Service. · You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by Legally Ours Sites and these Terms of Service. · Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading. · Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation. · Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by us. · Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone. · Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another. · Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule. · Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party. · Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner. · Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law intended to protect the health or well-being of minors. · Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap. · Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms of Service, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of Legally Ours Sites in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms of Service and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use Legally Ours Sites.
Contribution License By posting your Contributions to any part of Legally Ours Sites, or making Contributions accessible to Legally Ours Sites by linking your account from Legally Ours Sites to any of your other accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt, in whole or in part, and distribute such Contributions, including, but not limited to, your image and voice, for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on Legally Ours Sites.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to Legally Ours Sites and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion to the following:
· To edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions · To re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on Legally Ours Sites · To pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice
We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidelines for Reviews We may provide you areas on Legally Ours Sites to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
· You should have firsthand experience with the person or entity being reviewed. · Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language. · Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. · Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity. · You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews. · You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct. · You may not post any false or misleading statements. · You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us to a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Mobile Application License If you access Legally Ours Sites via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the Terms of Service of this mobile application license contained in these Terms of Service.
As a user of Legally Ours Sites through a mobile application, you agree not to perform any of the following actions:
· Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application · Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application · Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application · Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice, including any notice of copyright or trademark, posted by us or the licensors of the application · Use the application for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended · Make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time · Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with, or in any way a substitute for, the application · Use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail · Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access Legally Ours Sites:
· The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s Terms of Service. · We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in the Terms of Service of this mobile application license contained in these Terms of Service or as otherwise required under applicable law, and you acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application. · In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application. · You represent and warrant the following: o You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country. o You are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties. · You must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application. · You acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms of Service in this mobile application license contained in these Terms of Service, and that each App Distributor will have the right, and will be deemed to have accepted the right, to enforce the Terms of Service in this mobile application license contained in these Terms of Service against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
Social Media As part of the functionality of Legally Ours Sites, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either providing your Third-Party Account login information through Legally Ours Sites or by allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable Terms of Service that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitles to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the Terms of Service that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that we may access, make available, and store, if applicable, any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through Legally Ours Sites via your account, including, but not limited to, any friend lists, and that we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on Legally Ours Sites.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through Legally Ours Sites. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on Legally Ours Sites and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your Third-Party Accounts is governed solely by your agreements with such third-party service providers.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including, but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stores on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use Legally Ours Sites.
You can deactivate the connection between Legally Ours Sites and your Third-Party Account by contacting us or through your account settings, if applicable. We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that became associated with your account.
Submissions You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding Legally Ours Sites (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Third-Party Websites and Content Legally Ours Sites may contain, or you may be sent via Legally Ours Sites, links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through Legally Ours Sites or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from Legally Ours Sites, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of, or contained in, the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave Legally Ours Sites and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these terms of Service no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from Legally Ours Sites or relating to any applications you use or install from Legally Ours Sites. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases, which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
Advertisers We may allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of Legally Ours Sites, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on Legally Ours Sites and any services provided on Legally Ours Sites or products sold through those advertisements.
Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on Legally Ours Sites, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
Site Management We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to the following:
· Monitor Legally Ours Sites for violations of these Terms of Service · Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities · In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable, to the extent technologically feasible, any of your Contributions or any portion thereof · In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from Legally Ours Sites or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems · Otherwise manage Legally Ours Sites in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of Legally Ours Sites
If you access Legally Ours Sites from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the United States, then through your continued use of Legally Ours Sites, you are transferring your data to the United States, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from Legally Ours Sites as quickly as is reasonably practical.
Term and Termination These Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect while you use Legally Ours Sites. Without limiting any other provision of these terms of service, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of Legally Ours Sites, including blocking certain IP addresses, to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms of Service or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in Legally Ours Sites or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
Modifications and Interruptions We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of Legally Ours Sites at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on Legally Ours Sites. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of Legally Ours Sites without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of Legally Ours Sites.
We cannot guarantee Legally Ours Sites will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to Legally Ours Sites, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify Legally Ours Sites at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use Legally Ours Sites during any downtime or discontinuance of Legally Ours Sites.
Nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support Legally Ours Sites or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
Governing Law These Terms of Service and your use of Legally Ours Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Dispute Resolution Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively “Parties” and each a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in the State of Massachusetts, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
Corrections There may be information on Legally Ours Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to Legally Ours Sites, including descriptions, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on Legally Ours Sites at any time, without prior notice.
Disclaimer Legally Ours Sites are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You agree that your use of Legally Ours Sites and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of Legally Ours Sites’ content or the content of any websites linked to Legally Ours Sites and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any of the following:
· Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials · Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Legally Ours Sites · Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein · Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Legally Ours Sites · Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through Legally Ours Sites by any third party · Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via Legally Ours Sites
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through Legally Ours Sites, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of Liability In no event will we our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses made by any third party due to or arising out of any of the following:
· Your Contributions · Use of Legally Ours Sites · Breach of these Terms of Service · Any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service · Your violation of the rights of a third part, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights · Any overt harmful act toward any other user of Legally Ours Sites with whom you connected via Legally Ours Sites
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
User Data We will maintain certain data that you transmit to Legally Ours Sites for the purpose of managing Legally Ours Sites, as well as data relating to your use of Legally Ours Sites. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using Legally Ours Sites.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures Visiting Legally Ours Sites, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on Legally Ours Sites, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via Legally Ours Sites.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
Miscellaneous These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on Legally Ours Sites constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of Legally Ours Sites. You agree that these Terms of Service will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.